Creating an affiliate registration form - Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms
- With both Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms and the Gravity Forms plugin installed, go to Forms → New Form
- Give your form a title and click Create Form
Go to Form Settings, and in the Form Options section enable the AffiliateWP registration checkbox
Click Update Form Settings
Go back to the Form Editor, add the fields you need and click Update Form
Note: Do not use the Gravity Forms User Registration add-on along with Affiliate Forms For Gravity Forms. The add-on is not required, and will cause a conflict during the registration process if installed.
Import a prebuilt form
If you don't want to build the form from scratch, here's a form (unzip this first) that you can import which will create the affiliate registration form for you. To import this form:
- Download this file to your computer
- Go to Forms → Import/Export
- From the Import form tab, click the browse button, locate the file you downloaded from step one above and click Import
- After you've successfully imported the form, go to Forms → Forms, and you'll see the new Affiliate Registration Form
Note: You can only have one affiliate registration form.