OptimizePress (partial integration)
Note: We integrate fully with OptimizeMember. Visit the documentation for the OptimizeMember integration for more information.
You can integrate OptimizePress with AffiliateWP by using the [affiliate_conversion_script] shortcode. Usually you would insert the shortcode on your "success" page within WordPress but with OptimizePress you must load the shortcode via code.
Don't worry, it's exactly the same shortcode and the code is provided below in the integration plugin. Here's how you can do this:
- Download the OptimizePress integration plugin.
- Extract and edit the plugin to define your success page (instructions inside plugin).
- Edit the plugin to define the amount that the referral should be based off. See the [affiliate_conversion_script] guide on other shortcode parameters you can use.
- Install the plugin by either zipping/compressing it as a .zip file and installing through the WordPress admin, or by uploading the extracted folder to your wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin from your plugins page.
That's it! A commission will be recorded for the affiliate any time a referred customer lands on the "success" page.