When you purchased AffiliateWP you were given a download link on both the purchase confirmation page, and in your purchase receipt email. Download AffiliateWP by clicking on either of these 2 links. You will be given a .zip file which you will upload to WordPress in one of two ways, which are noted below.
From the WordPress admin dashboard
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins → Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select the zip file that you downloaded when you purchased AffiliateWP
- Click Install Now
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
By FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- Extract the .zip file you received when you purchased AffiliateWP. This is usually done by right-clicking on the .zip file and selecting "extract" or similar
- Log in to your site via FTP and navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder
- Upload the extracted folder from step 1 into the plugins folder
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins
- Find AffiliateWP and click activate
Note: If unfamiliar with how to use FTP, there are many resources available that provide guides on how to get set up. Here's one we recommend.