Recurring Referrals - Zippy Courses - Set up and Configuration
To track recurring referrals with AffiliateWP and Zippy Courses, you will need:
- The Zippy Courses WordPress plugin, installed and activated
- AffiliateWP 2.0 or later
- Recurring Referrals 1.6 or later
Basic set up
1. Before proceeding, ensure that the Zippy Courses integration is enabled in AffiliateWP by checking Zippy Courses in Affiliates → Settings → Integrations:
2. Depending on the payment gateway in use, you may need to configure it for recurring subscription payments. For example, for recurring transactions, the Stripe gateway requires that a webhook url is entered into your Stripe dashboard. See the related instructions in your Zippy Courses settings page for more information.
3. Now it's time to set up a recurring subscription product in Zippy Courses. Configure those settings (and optionally, any specific AffiliateWP info you'd like for this particular product):
As recurring referrals are generated for a Zippy Courses product subscription, they'll be noted as a subscription payment in the Description field of the referral:
Clicking on the Reference field of the referral will take you to the Zippy courses order screen associated with this recurring referral, which will list all associated transactions:
4. That's it!