Sharing affiliate referral URLs/links
With AffiliateWP, it’s incredibly easy for your affiliates to generate and share their unique affiliate referral URLs/links anywhere. Below are some commonly asked questions and answers on how they can generate or create their own referral links, and where they can share them.
How do I generate affiliate referral URLs/links?
- The affiliate can add their unique affiliate ID or WordPress username to the end of any URL or product page on your website. For example: http://yourwebsite.com/product-1/?ref=123. See more information on affiliate URLs here: Affiliate URLs
- The affiliate can generate their own referral link from the Affiliate Area by pasting the page URL from any page on your site into the Page URL field and clicking the Generate URL button
- Or, you can provide it to them yourself - you'll just need to append their affiliate ID or username to the URLs you provide them.
Can affiliates still promote my products if they don’t have a website?
How can my affiliates share my site or products specifically through social media?
Can affiliates track the performance of where their marketing efforts are focused?
- The number of visits through a specific campaign referral link
- How many unique referral links have been used for that campaign
- Whether the conversion was successful (a referral was generated)
- And what the conversion rate is for that particular campaign.