When you purchased AffiliateWP you were given a download link on both the purchase confirmation page, and in your purchase receipt email. Download AffiliateWP by clicking on either of these 2 links. You will be given a .zip file which you will upload to WordPress in one of two ways, which are noted below.
From the WordPress admin dashboard
Watch the video below to learn how to install AffiliateWP via the WordPress admin dashboard. Alternatively, please find written instructions located below the video as well.
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins → Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Click Browse and select the zip file that you downloaded when you purchased AffiliateWP
- Click Install Now
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
By FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
Watch the video below to learn how to install AffiliateWP via FTP. Alternatively, please find written instructions located below the video as well.
- Extract the .zip file you received when you purchased AffiliateWP. This is usually done by right-clicking on the .zip file and selecting "extract" or similar
- Log in to your site via FTP and navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder
- Upload the extracted folder from step 1 into the plugins folder
- In your WordPress admin, go to Plugins
- Find AffiliateWP and click activate
Note: If unfamiliar with how to use FTP, there are many resources available that provide guides on how to get set up. Here's one we recommend.