Error connecting to Zapier
Troubleshooting Zapier Connection Errors
If you're receiving an error like this when attempting to connect your site to Zapier, see below for tips on how to solve:
- First, check that your Public Key and Token values were entered correctly.
- Also check that your Site URL was entered correctly. If not, you might see error messages such as these:
Other tips to investigate:
- An IP is being blocked possibly by a conflict from another plugin.
- Your host is blocking the IP Zapier is wanting to use.
- Or, your host might be disabling remote authentication. To find out, can you ask your host if remote HTTP authentication is disabled in any way on your site, such as
If you are not able to resolve the error after trying the above steps, please get in touch with our support team for additional help!