As of AffiliateWP 1.9, any affiliate payouts generated within AffiliateWP are logged, and shown on the screen Affiliates → Payouts.
- Marking referrals as Paid with bulk actions (which will generate a payout for each affiliate individually).
- Marking a single referral as Paid using the Mark as Paid link in the Actions column on the Affiliates → Referrals screen.
- Generating a payout file.
- Generating a payout for a single affiliate.
For configuration, help, and documentation regarding paying your affiliates, please visit the Paying your Affiliates article.
When a payout is created, it will show up on the Payouts screen:
Click on the View link under the Actions column to see more information about each specific payout:
You will then be able to view detailed data for each individual payout, including:
|Affiliate(s) paid||The affiliate username and ID whom was paid as part of this payout.|
|Amount paid||The total amount paid for this payout.|
|Payout Method||The method used to pay affiliates for this payout.|
|Payout Status||Paid if successful, failed if not successful.|
|Payout Date||The date on which this payout occurred.|
Payouts in the Affiliate Area
Payouts are also shown to affiliates in the Affiliate Area. A new tab, Payouts, contains information on each payout that was generated for the affiliate:
Please note the following:
- The Payouts screen feature is a view of existing data. Payouts cannot be generated on any payouts or from the Payouts screen.
- Payouts are also not retroactively generated, meaning that Payouts/Payout views will only be generated for referrals occurring after updating to AffiliateWP 1.9.